Thursday 20 December 2007

Hey, I know I'm a Geek

Since I have been working on computing and I.T. since leaving school, I think it's fair to be classed as a geek - even though I am also a 'consultant' (an experienced geek with an idea or two about how business should use technology).

Only wanted to include this posting to cross-link to my other blog at http://john-rutter.blogspot.com in case you wanted to know anything about the other side of my life.

There are some overlaps between my motoring and technical interests, with an interest in developing some a microprocessor display module to show boost, mixture, timing and other junk on my Evo. But work and procrastination seem to put that project onto the back shelf most of the time. Maybe it'll come together in 2008. Who knows?

No comments: